1. Welcome to our website, www.thejobgrid.com.
thejobgrid.com is used by professional freelancers (“Freelancers”) who wish to offer their skills, services, (“Services”) to Clients and Clients who need the Services of Freelancers).
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION
thejobgrid.com is an online marketplace that connects clients & freelancers. Users of the Service may be Clients
(anyone utilizing thejobgrid.com platform to request services to be performed by a Freelancer) or Freelancers
(any company, individual user, or groups of associated individual users or companies utilizing thejobgrid.com platform to offer services to Clients). Freelancers may also use the platform as clients to work with other Freelancers.
Information You Provide to Us
- Personal Information: In the course of using the Service (whether as a Client or Freelancer), we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, company address, billing address, phone number and etc.
- Payment Information: If you use the Service to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as credit card, PayPal, Payoneer or other bank account information, and billing address.
- Information above 18 years only: The Service is general audience and intended for users 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 18.
3. WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- To provide and improve the Service, complete your transactions, and address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid and for compliance and internal business purposes;
- To contact you with administrative communications and thejobgrid newsletters, marketing or promotional materials (on behalf of thejobgrid.com or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to you.
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the corporation or other legal entity you represent;
- To enforce and comply with the law, including to conduct an investigation, to protect the property and rights of Thejobgrid.com or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify Thejobgrid.com Users.
4. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Thejobgrid.com will not sell or rent any collected information to third parties. Thejobgrid.com will not share your information with other users or third parties except in cases required to provide services you request through Thejobgrid.com. We share your information with third parties, including service providers, regulated institutions (e.g., financial institutions), affiliated entities, and business partners.
Information about Freelancers Shared with Clients: We share information regarding Freelancers working on a Client project, including information in workstream and work history, with Clients. Note that if a Freelancer is suspended from the Thejobgrid.com Service, we may share that information with Clients for whom that Freelancer has worked or applied for work. If you choose to apply for work as a Freelancer via the Service, we will share information relevant to your application with the applicable Client(s), including, but not limited to, the information contained in your Freelancer Profile.
- Information about Clients Shared with Freelancers: If you have entered into a service contract with another user, we may provide him/her with your name, company address, billing address, or tax ID or VAT number in order to complete the transaction or to facilitate the resolution of a claim or dispute. The user receiving your information is not allowed to use it for purposes unrelated to the transaction, such as to contact you for marketing purposes, unless you have expressly consented to it.
- Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of Thejobgrid.com’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- Legal and Investigative Purposes: Thejobgrid.com will share information with government agencies as required by law, including without limitation. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation, to protect the property and rights of Thejobgrid.com or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify Thejobgrid.com Users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties at our discretion.
- Internal and Business Transfers: Thejobgrid.com may share information, including Personal Information, with its subsidiaries, and affiliates, primarily for business and operational purposes. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
5. Disclosure of All Financial Transactions on User Profiles Disclaimer
Thejobgrid.com discloses all of the financial transactions on profiles of both the Employers and Freelancers for the benefit of all users. The disclosure of the financial transactions is for the benefit of all users in making intelligent and informed choices in regards to accepting jobs from Employers and hiring Freelancers.
6. Other website Links
The Website contains links to other websites and is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. Thejobgrid.com encourages its members to read the privacy policies of all websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Thejobgrid.com.
Our Service contains links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
7. Security of Information
Thejobgrid.com takes industry standard protocols and technology to protect registered users information. Thejobgrid.com is a VeriSign Secure Site. Please click the VeriSign logo at the bottom of any page in the website to view our official VeriSign certificate. All transactions performed through Thejobgrid.com are conducted in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session. The Secure Socket Layer encrypts all transaction data for transmittal in a format that prevents data theft. This process protects all private information from being disclosed to third parties. While on a secure page, the lock icon at the bottom of a Web browser (i.e. Firefox or Chrome) becomes locked.
But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal data, Thejobgrid.com cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
All registered user information is restricted within our offices. Servers used to store personally identifiable information are housed in a secure, supervised environment. In addition, only Thejobgrid.com employees who need specific information to perform a task are granted access to personally identifiable information.
8. Mandatory Communications
Thejobgrid.com sends all newly registered users a welcome email to verify their email addresses. At times, Thejobgrid.com sends service announcements to its registered Employers and Freelancers. Registered Users cannot unsubscribe from service announcements that discuss upcoming changes that affect their Thejobgrid.com accounts. In addition, we communicate with registered members via personal emails or phone calls to provide requested services.
9. Keeping Your Information Secure
You can actually control the information mentioned in profile by going to our settings and keeping the profile private. Once you use this option, then your profile will be kept private and no information can be accessed by thejobgrid employees or any third party.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
11. Notification of Changes
12. Governing law and Dispute Resolution
13. CONTACT US
Thejobgrid.com C/o. AID INFORMATION,
Email : email@example.com